Board Adopts FY2018 Budget
On May 2, 2017, the Appomattox County Board of Supervisors adopted the County's FY2018 operating budget. Budget adoption came one week after the budget public hearing where no comments were received from the public.
- Click Here to view the FY2018 budget.
Also on May 2, 2017, the Board approved the 2018 Tax Levies, again one week after the public hearing where no comments were received.
- The 2018 Tax Levies are as follows:
- Real Estate & Mobile Homes .65 per $100 assessed value
- Personal Property 3.35 per $100 assessed value (100% NADA Clean Trade-In Value)
- Machinery & Tools 3.35 per $100 assessed value (17.3% of initial cost)
- Merchant's Capital Tax 1.00 per $100 assessed value (85% of original cost)
- Vehicle License Tax 35.00 per vehicle