ATTENTION! Outdoor burn ban in effect until 4:00 PM daily beginning February 15th.
The following solid waste disposal and recycling guidelines apply to all businesses:
- Not more than one disposal per week, the volume of which shall not exceed the area of the bed of a standard (8 ft.) pickup truck.
- Unlimited disposal of recycle materials, but the volume of disposal at each visit shall not exceed the area of a standard (8 ft.) pickup truck.
- The business disposing of solid waste must sign a register.
- Recycle materials must be separated from other solid waste.
- Only the convenience center located nearest the site of the commercial establishment may be utilized for solid waste disposal.